How to create and use yahoos now?

peewee

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Having much , much trouble with all my yahoo templates now. Used private proxies from VIP72, squid, and all over. Also tried public proxies. Nothing seems to work. Now , I can't even create a new yahoo account from a proxy. It redirects me to yahoo homepage just have clicking submit button. This actually even happens sometimes with no proxy. Any ideas? Thanks!

gemini

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hard to say mine template works (it creates accounts). but they get deleted within few days anyway. there were topic here about that - no solution at least no public.
test without proxy, with most proxy lowers success rates significantly with yahoo (usually lots of signups from those proxies)

roadhog

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I created 100 accounts 2 weeks ago, they all work fine. When I was programming the template and going in and out a lot, yah00 started that redirect thingy. I used Hide my azz open vpn for the proxy and changed it after every signup. One of the problems with these accounts is zenno doesn't work with yah00 very well. For example when posting reviews or other things. It won't load any pages and when it does it goes into some kind of loop.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)