How to Debug Only one branch or step?

Voltax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi!

I plan to purchase Zennoposter, but I've a simple question, how can I debug only a Step or a Branch instead of the whole Template?

Thank you!

CSS

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Next Next Next Next Next Next Next Next (or "Continue", i have no English version ZP) in debugger :-)

Also you can vote for adding functionality "Start debugger from branch [select_branch]"

Voltax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Next Next Next Next Next Next Next Next (or "Continue", i have no English version ZP) in debugger :-)

Also you can vote for adding functionality "Start debugger from branch [select_branch]"
Thank you CSS.

So, what you're saying iis, if I've a registration process in the first branch, an email validation in the second and a site login in third, the only way to debug only the third branch its to skip with next all the others?
Well, that will not work, It will stop in the first branch because the email was already used.. :confused:

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 473
Баллы
No, because work with the browser is usually consistent. Macroses and JavaScript code can be tested on special utilities within ProjectMaker

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 473
Баллы
In the properties of step can be specified to be processed first.

UP:
In any case, you can not tune the message and if it has not come yet.

Voltax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In the third Branch I've something like this:

1- Go to website
2 - Enter Login From File
3 - Enter Password from file ( got it from email first)

To test/debug ONLY this branch, I've to go through all the others?I'm sorry but that doesn't make any sense to me :(

Update:

In the properties of step can be specified to be processed first.
Well, that will do the trick, but it will not work if i need the variable/data from the previous branch.

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 473
Баллы
Receiving and parsing messages created and tested in the third tab ProjectMaker. Saving text to a file and capture text from a file being tested in a MacrosBuilder.
The other day we make educational videos about it

Voltax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you Nuaru, I'm playing with ZP for about 2 hours and I REALLY like it, but this branch debug thing its very basic, in my opinion you should implement it in ZP.
Another thing, do you plan to include DeathByCaptcha.com in ZP? This service it's similar to Decaptcher but it's CHEAPER!
I'm convinced, I'll purchase the Lite version. ;-)

nuaru

Main Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
2 473
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)