How to do Cancel Http Request & Send Saved Response or Cache Site Source?

bafotuza

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, First of all what I want to do is to reduce the Proxy bandwidth and speed it up with cached sources etc.
I tried "instance.ChangeResponse", but this is a response after the request has been sent to the server and was not cancelled.

Doesn't ZennoPoster have any request events like fiddler?
If anyone knows of a way to tamper with the request or cache the source (not just tamper with the request), I would appreciate it.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 861
Баллы

bafotuza

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the reply. I thought the link you attached was indeed possible to see the request log like fiddler, but what I want to do is completely block the request being sent and receive the data that would normally be received (which is no problem since it's a request for source files, etc.) and perfectly I want a level of event or method that allows the site to load offline.

For more information, I' m using pastebin as it is trapped by CloudFlare. I hope you will read it.

I've never done anything like this before, so any other ideas on how to do this would be welcome. I would appreciate it if you could let me know. Thanks for reading.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 861
Баллы
Thanks for the reply. I thought the link you attached was indeed possible to see the request log like fiddler, but what I want to do is completely block the request being sent and receive the data that would normally be received (which is no problem since it's a request for source files, etc.) and perfectly I want a level of event or method that allows the site to load offline.

For more information, I' m using pastebin as it is trapped by CloudFlare. I hope you will read it.

I've never done anything like this before, so any other ideas on how to do this would be welcome. I would appreciate it if you could let me know. Thanks for reading.
I'm afraid there is no feature like that.
ZennoPoster has TrafficMonitor in which you can block requests with black/white list of domains, but that seems not what you actually need.

bafotuza

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for the reply. I understand, thank you very much.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)