how to find a way .we can know how much post links in forum

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I try to make a script for any forum.this script can automatic open the post link in forum main web and then automatic write comments,if there are 20 posts link in NAME-A forum main web .so this script will automatic write comments from 20th link post to first link post!if there are 10 posts link in NAME-B forum main web .so this script will automatic write comments from 10th link post to first link post! Because the soft multiple threads running this script at the same time.So I want to optimize this script to reduce Computer resources.My questiong is how to find a way .we can know how much post links in forum main web,but we do not need read web HTML source code. Please look for the script file test22.xmlz.and look at next photo!

please download my script from http://www.nanabridalshop.com/test22.xmlz

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First, you may have to make a separate template for each forum platform and instead of using the action designer, just scrape the main page for post links and put them in a list. Take each link from the list and visit that page and insert your post. Again, each forum platform will have different post links and comment boxes.

kamazi

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
First, you may have to make a separate template for each forum platform and instead of using the action designer, just scrape the main page for post links and put them in a list. Take each link from the list and visit that page and insert your post. Again, each forum platform will have different post links and comment boxes.
What parameters MATCH# can use

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
numbers

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)