How to loop and others

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,

First of all, I have no idea who created Zenno poster but you guys have to be the brightest people I have ever thought about. This software is amazing, the logic fantastic and the way it is put together is incredible.
Well done to the makers and hope this project will work well for you.

My first question is:
Let's say I have 10 Blocks and the first 2 are the logins which at the end of the script do not need to be reinput, how to loop from block 3 to 10 when block 1 and 2 have been executed one?

Second question:
How to add random text data inside a text areas?
Is there a function that Zenno can use to generate sentences(even if they mean nothing?), I need this to test my own website before the launch and initiate searches in my search bars to find any mysql bottle necks.

Third question:
If I have 5 test user names and passwords, how to have random users login at random times but with 5 browsers running at the same time(as I have the standard version).

Fourth question:
Can 2 projects run at the same time?

As I need users to create posts and my admin to accept them.

Thank you,

Ben

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Hello!)

1) Im not sure i understood your question
2) Right click within project - Add action - data - random
to generate dummy string
3) Take line with List processing action with deleteing line. In this case each thread will take it's won data
4) Sure you can split threads between your projects

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you so much for the reply.
Regarding the first question I meant this:

Imagine the blocks are the rectangles inside Zenno with specific actions:

Block ##1
Block ##2
Block ##3
Block ##4
Block ##5
Block ##6
Block ##7
Block ##8
Block ##9
Block ##10

But Block 1 and 2 are for the user login and block 3 to 10 are steps inside a form.
On my next loop, I do not want to execute block 1 and 2 but instead run

Block ##3
Block ##4
Block ##5
Block ##6
Block ##7
Block ##8
Block ##9
Block ##10

To go around that I tried to pull the arrow from block 10 onto block 3 but it does not work....All I need is a loop that works as:

If first run = From Block 1 to Block 10
Then
All other runs = from Block 3 to Block 10.

I am sure it is stupid but cannot find the "loop" function in the software.

Thanks,

Ben

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Also I have checked the random action as you told me, I selected "text", what is "own charcters" please? Also from there, how can I input multiple lines of text as when I use the "add variable" I cannot add spaces in my text.

Do you have a tutorial about the varaibles please and how to use them?

As if it was in coding, I would have assigned

$var1 = "Text1";
$var2 = "Text2";
$var3 = "Text3";

But how to do this in Zenno please?

All I want is assign random text to the input text area field.

Thanks,

Ben

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Actually about the loop what I just thought about something...if I just clear the cookies each time, the user will be logged out and I can just re-reun the whole process, thats cool.

But if you have an answer about the previous question if would be great please as I really cannot work out the random logic, I am used to Zenno 2 which used to pick up the random data on text files separated with #############

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Those are both very simple actions, you should read trough the wiki.
https://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:variables
Actually about the loop what I just thought about something...if I just clear the cookies each time, the user will be logged out and I can just re-reun the whole process, thats cool.
But if you have an answer about the previous question if would be great please as I really cannot work out the random logic, I am used to Zenno 2 which used to pick up the random data on text files separated with #############
If you clear the cookie you'd also be required to login again, adding 2 extra actions to each loop. I wouldn't recommend that, do it the proper way and it will also be faster.
You can load data the same way in the latest zenno version if you like to. Take text from file or load a list from file and process. Again, start with the wiki :-)

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 853
Баллы
To create loop for blocks 3-10, you should put them to separate group of blocks, then right click Block 3 and select "Repeat in a loop" in the context menu. Here you can find more details about loops - https://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:looping

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 853
Баллы
Also I have checked the random action as you told me, I selected "text", what is "own charcters" please? Also from there, how can I input multiple lines of text as when I use the "add variable" I cannot add spaces in my text.
Using "own characters" option you will be able to generate text which will constist of your own characters.
To add space between variables use {-String.Space} macro.

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Excellent, thank you very much to both of you!

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Ok I just played with the variables and file txt processing, it is really nice and easier than in Zenno 2.

Now my question is regarding pictures, let's say I have a folder with different images, how to pick them up as random please? I see an action called "Folders" but from there I cannot find another action that let me pick different local paths at random.

Thank you,

Ben

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 853
Баллы
You should use action Data>Directories>File path>Random file

bambinou

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Beautiful thank you so much!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)