How to setup scheduler to work without end every 30 min??

rifqiaf

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've made some template to post articles to my wordpress site and I want it to post the content to my site every 30 min as long as the scheduler run. Basically it's autoblog run by zennoposter, but I can't figure out how to create scheduler setting to do that. I've tried to set the scheduler beginning time, choose "without end", and repeat every 30 minutes, but the project is not starting at all. I've also tried to add "-1" on setting but it only make the project run repeatedly, not every 30 minutes.

Anyone can figure out the right setting for this?

Thanks,

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I do the same and it works

let the scheduler chose the first run ( it apparantly needs time to setup or whatever)
then
Schedule tab
-Every 30 minutes
-Add number of attempts 1 (supposing you run one thread)
-without end
I also like to reset the count of successs, to see if the last run ended succesfully at one glance , but that's your choice.

Settings tab
-Execution tab -1
-Number of attempts -1

Stop tab
-both -1

This should submit 1 job every 30 mininutes from the start time. If you want it to run on more threads at the same time just add maore attempts

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: rifqiaf

rifqiaf

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I do the same and it works

let the scheduler chose the first run ( it apparantly needs time to setup or whatever)
then
Schedule tab
-Every 30 minutes
-Add number of attempts 1 (supposing you run one thread)
-without end
I also like to reset the count of successs, to see if the last run ended succesfully at one glance , but that's your choice.

Settings tab
-Execution tab -1
-Number of attempts -1

Stop tab
-both -1

This should submit 1 job every 30 mininutes from the start time. If you want it to run on more threads at the same time just add maore attempts
What do you mean let the scheduler choose the first run?

I've tried the exact setting like you said and put "-1" on settings tab, the template is just run repeatedly and ignoring the schedule option to repeat every 30 minutes. What zennoposter MP version did you use? mine is 4.3.0.0

rifqiaf

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've figured this out by adding pause for 1800 sec at the end of the template and put -1 on settings so it run indefinitely. Anyway, the scheduler is broken and buggy for me, Zennoposter 3 scheduler is better IMO. I wish I can use zennoposter 3 schedule for my zenno 4 project.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
What do you mean let the scheduler choose the first run?
The scheduler will start with a date /time in the future, I just leave that or set it later.

I've tried the exact setting like you said and put "-1" on settings tab, the template is just run repeatedly and ignoring the schedule option to repeat every 30 minutes. What zennoposter MP version did you use? mine is 4.3.0.0
My version is 4.3.0.0. My templates are always set up to do one single action with as least loops as possible.

So my blog poster only posts one article to one blog, all controlled from a file.
My global variables per template are in file. So I have maximal control.
I control how many blogs are submitted to and how many posts, by controlling how many attempts/threads I start up in in the scheduler or directly.

Then the scheduler works perfectly.

If you have massive looping in your templates, things get uncontrollable really fast, I have some of those templates also.

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've figured this out by adding pause for 1800 sec at the end of the template and put -1 on settings so it run indefinitely. Anyway, the scheduler is broken and buggy for me, Zennoposter 3 scheduler is better IMO. I wish I can use zennoposter 3 schedule for my zenno 4 project.
Cool that you sorted it out. :-)

ZP3 Tasks grouping is the best. Hopefully some of the ZP3 Scheduler features will be added back in, there are various "enhancement requests" for that.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)