How to work with this API ?

Binoy Roy

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
Am a beginner and trying to run an API provideded by 'KIWI', one of the travel affiliate.
Can you please help me to sucessfully run the API ? I don't know how to run it.
Implementation this i pasted below

---------------------
Search API

This document describes the Kiwi.com flights search API.

Default API endpoint: kiwicom-prod.apigee.net/

To implement the basic search, you only need the /v2/search API calls.

• TLS protocol version 1.2 or later must be used
  • we book the flights with the cheapest fare available
  • the correct date format is dd/mm/YYYY, e.g. 29/05/2019
  • In order to implement the Booking API you need to use the booking_token which contains all the required flights data. These need to be passed as parameters to check flights as well as to save booking calls.
  • use atime and dtime as these are the local times and are guaranteed to be correct
  • We we do not support using body in GET requests
  • The responses are G-zipped and need to be unpacked (response header Content-Encoding: gzip).
The basic flights call could look like this: https://kiwicom-prod.apigee.net/v2/search?fly_from=PRG&fly_to=LGW&dateFrom=18/11/2018&dateTo=12/12/2018 For more specific searches and filters continue to this specification, where every available parameter is described.

--------------------------------

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This question is not related with Zenno, then with php, you can go on some php forum and ask it, and try to implement,best way is- you can make on your hosting php page with connection on API and then with Zenno take data...

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
This question is not related with Zenno, then with php, you can go on some php forum and ask it, and try to implement,best way is- you can make on your hosting php page with connection on API and then with Zenno take data...
What are you talking about?
This is API service what You can talk to using GET/POST requests.
OP I have already answered to a similar question of yours.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)