If statement question

jandrewsan

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Let say i want to give this webpage 100 views, in the page you can opt in, and i only want to give 10 opt in among the 100. Can i do it by placing 100 proxy:email in a text file.

Example
a.b.c.d:port;email1(view with opt in)
a.b.c.d:port;;(just view)
and so on.. for 100 in total, and only 10 ips are with emails.

Then i want to do it using if statement to check if a email is connected to the ip corresponding to it, i want it to enter the corresponding email to the opt in how do i do it please advice =)

jandrewsan

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
I now used 2 if statements to check
if variable.proxy && variable.email == true > go to page > opt in using the variable.email
if variable.proxy or variable.email == false > go to page > wait 5 seconds and close

I think this could work just that idk how to type in a correct format in the if statement to make the bot read it like the above said. Would appreciate helps as i'm new to this! thanks

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Hello

you can organize data storage in table http://wiki.zennolab.com/doku.php?id=en:table
after that within template you take line from table and store data to variables (proxy and email). Let's say you will name email variable simple as Email
to check if email variable is empty you can use IF action

'{-Variable.Email-}'!=''

If email is empty this action will cause en error and template will finish.
If not - Go further.

jandrewsan

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
so '{-Variable.Email-}'!='' is to check whether the email is empty for the corresponding proxy, what should i do if i want to instead of it causing an error, i want it to do other thing?

Also i find little guide about the command typing for the 'if' code, can you share with me more information about it or is there anywhere i can learn more about how to use it? Thanks!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
so '{-Variable.Email-}'!='' is to check whether the email is empty for the corresponding proxy, what should i do if i want to instead of it causing an error, i want it to do other thing?
each action has two exits: green one and red one. You can connect red exit with any other action.

Logic of IF action is standard:

'something'=='something2' == equal
'something'!='something2' != doesnt equal
if you compare numbers you do not use quotes:

{-Variable.var1-}==1

jandrewsan

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)