Is there a file where the list of names of active zenno poster templates are stored?

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I want to grab the names only of templates currently active/running in the poster so that I can make a check loop for when they are all complete run another cycle with different file.

The filenames will change so I cant just get all files in a folder- somtimes I don't run all in the folder for isntance only select templates.

I would like to know if there is a xml table for instance of the names of all currently running projects in the poster so I can dynamically get the names to do logic checks on their completion.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Not sure if there's any xml table. But what you could do is:
-Bind list to file.
-Add Line, with an unique ID, upon start.
-Delete Line by value, when finished.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bind what list to file tho. Like I said I dont want all files in the folder because some will be in the folder and not in use depending on what ones Im wanitng to run at that time.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bind what list to file tho. Like I said I dont want all files in the folder because some will be in the folder and not in use depending on what ones Im wanitng to run at that time.
A text file. If your first action within the templates is to add this line to a text file, and the last one to remove it again, then you got yourself a register of which is running.
1 text file could be used across all templates. Just one file needed.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
oh i get you cheers.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 3, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 3)