Is There a Way to Export All C# Custom Block from ZennoPoster?

Pierre Paul Jacques

Активный пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi everyone!
I'm facing a bit of a challenge and could really use your help.
I'm trying to extract all the content from the C# code blocks ("Sharp" blocks) in my ZennoPoster project.

Essentially, I want to collect all my C# code and output it into a text file or a variable—any method that lets me quickly and efficiently retrieve all this code would be amazing.I've tried several methods, but none have worked so far:
  • Accessing project.TaskTemplate.Actions: I attempted to loop through project.TaskTemplate.Actions to find all actions of type ActionType.CSharp. However, I encountered errors stating that TaskTemplate doesn't exist in IZennoPosterProjectModel, and ActionType isn't found in the specified namespace.
  • Export options: I looked for an option to export the project as XML or any format that would allow me to extract the code blocks, but couldn't find such a feature in the software.
It feels like I'm going in circles , and I'm starting to get a bit frustrated.So, my question is: Is there a way to scrape or extract all the content from my C# code blocks in my ZennoPoster project? Maybe there's a method or a tool I haven't thought of?Any guidance or suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thank you so much in advance!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 901
Баллы
Hi,
Unfortunately, there is no any special tool or trick to export C# code.
However, I suggest you use integration with Microsoft visual Studo if you need to work with the code from project.
More details in help docs.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Pierre Paul Jacques

Pierre Paul Jacques

Активный пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank for your reply!
I wished they was a trick like :
ctr +A
and send all the code to some LLM,)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 2, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 2)