Issue with FunCaptcha and RuCaptcha API

tharrkun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,
I'm fairly new to the GET and POST requests, so please be patient with me.

I am trying to register an account on a website but it has a FunCaptcha (rotating images) protection. I wanted to use the RuCaptcha API to solve it (following these instructions: https://2captcha.com/2captcha-api#funcaptcha_new_get) but it keeps returning "ERROR_EMPTY_ACTION". Here are my steps:

I've spent the last 2 hours trying to solve it and I just ran out of ideas :( If anyone knows how to solve this problem, please help me out. Thanks!

tharrkun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
OK, so I figured out I had to add parameters to the res.php. But there's a new problem - I get CAPCHA_NOT_READY even after 5 minutes of waiting even though the request has been sent properly. Is there anything I could do about it? I've already set the bid to the maximum. I don't know whether it means anything but after 30 seconds or so the captcha asks me to reload it because of the timeout.

tharrkun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
EDIT: Yeah, so I think it does have a meaning that the result is not posted within the given 30 seconds. When I click the X to close the captcha window (it covers the whole page) and click the button to confirm the account creation, it simply sends me to another captcha. Any ideas? :(

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)