issues all over the place

krushinem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I truly hate doing this in forums. To me you have a problem; you get into contact with support and they get back to you. I really though that this was the progressions of things. Why does the project maker hang in when you begin in debug mode? Why does the next button in the debugger never turn green when inside of email inbox? It does this on gmx as well as gmail. Right these are basic questions.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I truly hate doing this in forums. To me you have a problem; you get into contact with support and they get back to you. I really though that this was the progressions of things. Why does the project maker hang in when you begin in debug mode? Why does the next button in the debugger never turn green when inside of email inbox? It does this on gmx as well as gmail. Right these are basic questions.
I'm interested what build do you use.

First time when debug is opening it will be slower then all future times. That's how it work now. But usually even the first run of debug doesn't take more then 5-7 seconds.

If you use email processing and theres no any emails that can be found by regex within inbox, this action will use all of timeouts that is set in advanced view.

krushinem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Wow, Impressive

I have been over this forum alot and I see you everywhere. I am truly thankful that you took the time to respond to my post. I am using the latest build. I was trying to actually make a simple script that verified whether or not a list of gmail accounts that I had were valid. The issue occurs when I am actually in the inbox of both the gmx and gmail accounts. I think I have an idea of why. I have moved on at this point but out of curiousity say that I built a script to create gmx accounts (which I have). Again the issue is when I am actually in the inbox. It is as if the page never loads. The project never leaves the inbox and the color at the bottom of the project window flashes from red to blue to green continuously and never moves forward. I am learning zenno and I must say that I am impressed. A clue to why this is happening would be great. Also I asked on skype and I never got an answer. Can zenno be called from vbs script of from vba as I know these and not php or c#. Thank you kindly in advance.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
You can try to disable JavaScript in your project.

Another option with action:

Tab - settings - busy status.
And check all boxes there.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
And we also advise to use forum for questions since all resolved questions are public and can be helpful for others. And it's possible to answer a lot of them from tablet, without Zennoposter in front of us )

krushinem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

krushinem

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
what is this.jpg
this keeps popping up on my project maker. Plead help

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)