Make Hotkeys in PM editable

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi Guys,

Can we make the hotkeys in PM editable, so we can attach functions in PM AND external programs to them.
This would help immensely as we could each then set the hotkeys as we like them and add functionality to PM through external programs.
It would be great if we could be able to map any key(s) combination.
This will open up PM for us to work more efficiently.
TIA

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@lokiys
Yes, but it would be great if we could add functionality from outside programs and assign a hotkey to them within PM.
Код:
example
[Add hotkey] button

Function--------------------------------------------------Hotkey
SyncToServerA_SyncSettings.ffs_batch               Cntrl+Shift+S
and so add functionality to increase the speed of our workflow.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
I see what You mean. Never saw such options in any other program before, and never had any need for this. :-)

sMax

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I hear you :-)
Not everything is for everyone, and as of now I have a (hopefully temporary) solution outside of ZP ...but....

For example the presetting of blocks (ie protection) in newly created templates could be set in zennoposter if we had this possibility.

Now I created a template of a template (what??) that has the protection in it
To have it in my templates a small program was made to open project maker from these templates or open these templates while PM is active.

But the real action is just one sentence of code ( open a specific folder)
If I could set hotkeys linked to run windows commands of my choice I could just link that to a hotkey and be done without multiple programs running, making a program for it, etc.
No extra development for things that people need depending on their development method, sort of a plug-in.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)