Many templates stopped working

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
After last two last updates I saw many threads to be jammed. I mean the template after like 20-30 executions stays without any errors in ready state (I have to interrupt it) - being npt able to continue filling forms etc. I lately played with new settings Timeout for inactive bases and Reserve bases but I thought they would allow to avoid such thread jamming.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
It's always a webpage in ready state (sometimes form is filled - more often just a loaded page - which is very first element of the template). So no error of element not found as well as no issues like IP ban - as when I kill that thread and start it again it goes well again for some random time.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
How long project works within 1 execution? Does it have internal loops?

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
One execution tooks about 2-3 minutes - these troubles I can see for more projects, mainly when I set more than one execution (still with one thread per project). Yes, some have also internat loops. It might be the reason that set to minimal values Timeout for inactive bases and Reserve bases - what are they really supposed to do? Globally I use max 5 threads and have 8gb of ram, which I think is enough.

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Maybe nothing, but I had this exact issue a few builds back (earlier 5 x).The culprit was: images > disabled. It worked after I deleted this action, (it always came back if I reintroduced it).

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Reserve bases = how many empty bases should ZP start ? It's for awaiting purposes to reduce time when your current base closes and new starts .
Timeout = how many minutes bases should wait without tasks until the closed automatically.
Plaese perform clean test to collect logs:
1) delete Logs folder
2) run project and reproxuce this problem
3) run diagnostic.exe after that and attach report

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)