mobile screen resolution prevents project maker loading sites.

s41mm3r

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm making a template that is 100% mobile phone based. This morning I changed browser to safari 100%, OS to mobile 100% and screen res to 100% phone via the profile settings in the advanced editor. Navigated to Facebook and the page loaded fine, I see the page I expected to see on a mobile device. I saved the project and went away for a hour or two. I've then returned and discovered that the Project maker no longer wants to play nice.

It refuses to load any page when the Screen res is set to 100% phone. I've set it all to default all again and tested each setting on the relevant mobile setting to find the culprit and everything works fine except when the screen res is set to 100% phone.

I've tried uninstalling with revo and reinstalling and still it won't work. All I get is the debug browser go to load a page then stop and change the url back to the default "about:blank" and below it I get a box saying "load file[] ; size [0.00mb]"

Anyone experienced this before?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы

s41mm3r

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Sent the template and the issue was resolved via email support.

The site that caused the issue was facebook, something possibly caused by the outdated firefox engine. Solution is to load a list of mobile useragents, assign a line to variable and then set the useragent via the profile "set" step.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)