Голосов: 0 0,0%
  • I dont know what to think about this feature

Голосов: 0 0,0%

• Всего проголосовало

satyr85

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
More and more sites add drag and drop kind of captcha instead of other types of captcha easy to brake. I think this trend will increase so more and more sites will have this kind of protection. In result we wont be able to automate more and more sites.

Solution - "manual action" in project maker.
Step "manual action" = instance prompt in zennoposter and wait for X seconds or untill user press button (for example F9, F10 etc). Additionally there should be option to select next step - for example user press F10 - template move to next step, F10 - template is restarted, F11 - template execute manual action againb etc.

It would lower speed of ZP and it would require human interaction with software - i think its not way Zennolab team like but today i cant automate some sites and i have to do work manually. With such feature i could run 10-20 templates at same time and only solve captchas or hire someone to do that for me.

In my opinion its future of automation if we want to semi automate sites with advenced protection. What do you think guys?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)