Options for if button gets stuck clicking over an over?

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
The situation:

I have the pinterest button set so it finds the button by regex and will only click on the follow button so it searches the page for follow buttons and clicking them ignoring the unfollow button.

All fine however recently i noticed it keeps getting stuck on certian follow buttons where the button will not change to unfollow. I think its because the user may have blcoked me and im not getting the text check to say ive been blocked which is what i was using as the logic to move to some other action.

So the template will jsut get stuck clikcing the same follow button over and over.

What can i do to get around this? I dont want to have to move to clicking by match number/loop preferably cos it was alot cleaner this way.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
On top of my head.
Count how many follow buttons there's on the page, put it into a variable.
Say there's 20, decrease it by one. Start by clicking the follow button match #19 (your variable). After click decrease it by one and repeat. All the way till you're down and have clicked the last one which have the match #0.
Now you've clicked all follow buttons once. No matter if they changed or not.

Also gotta ask how's your pinterest bot coming along?
This is probably like your 25th thread about it. Maybe easier to hire a guy to make it for you so you can check trough the template? :D

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Im not gonna bite at that marketing attempt- i believe in open source information on forums, i don't think thats unreasonable as its the status quo in programming.

----

Is there a way to set a logic step to the instance timeout? So if the instance has been going for more than x time then move to next user regardless.

Trouble is it will still get stuck on that step wont it so it cant go forwards till that step is over?

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm not trying to offer you any service of mine, neither am I interested in taking any job if you'd ask. I got enough on my plate already.
I'm pretty sure I've answered a lot of your questions in the past and have never asked for a dime in return.
So calling me upon trying to pull you into some kind of marketing attempt is just rude, when I posted the solution to your problem in the very same post.

Neither do I see what the problem would be by paying someone for some 1 on 1 time or to get a well marked up and commented template, for your own need, for you to learn from.
PHP, C#, JAVA, HTML, lots of others. They're all free languishes and a lot of free tutorials around the internet.
Just because they're widely known and anyone can start study it, doesn't mean it would be foolish to hire an expert.

My solution posted above will not get stuck like you mentioned in your last post.
It will click each button once and move on to the next button regardless of the outcome.

Harambulus

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
guess i misunderstood then, my bad.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)