ProjectMaker crashes evertime I click 'load emails'

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I've tried this about 10 times and restarted my computer but nothing seems to work..

I need to debug the email processing part of the project so I double click the 'receive emails' box then click 'extended view' then when I click 'load emails' the button goes yellow and then everything freezes.. I cannot click on any other buttons and the only way to exit project maker is to force quit the application via task manager..

I tried accessing the email processing by clicking on the email processing button at the top of project maker in record & debug mode and it works perfectly.

Please help - this is really delaying me and I've NEVER had this problem before today..

Thanks!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Reboot of PC, program doesn't help?

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yeah, I've rebooted my PC and I've restarted project maker about 10 times... I can do teamviewer and show you if you want? It's really annoying as I've got a lot of projects to debug today.. What do you think the problem is?

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This was working for me earlier today and in the past 2 hours it's become a problem..

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Okay I've now tried this on my home PC AND on my server and I'm getting the exact same error..

I load up a project.

I go to debug tab.

I click on 'receive emails' box.

I click on 'extended view'.

I log in to the email account.

Then I click 'load emails' and everything freezes.

Now I cannot click anything else and the only way to exit the program is through task manager..

What I've done to try and fix this:

I've wiped all emails from the mailbox apart from one - so it's not overloaded.

I've restarted my computer

I've restarted project maker countless times

I've tried with proxies and without proxies

I've tried this on multiple computer (my home PC and my server) and I get the exact same problem.

PLEASE HELP!

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
What build do you use?

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
V. 5.0.4.2

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Is this just for one template? If so rebuild it. Something got screwed in the code.

Ghoast

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hmm, it's for several projects but after further inspection it seems that it's working fine on others.. I'll just have to re record the email processing part for these templates - I'll update how it's goes :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)