Question about zpprofile

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I have a template that loads the zpprofile (with cookies, UserAgent, etc). I've noticed a strange thing where an action, i.e. like button, is selected even though the account is brand new and has never visited the page before. I suspect it might be the previous accounts that have liked the button, I'm not sure.

I previously thought that the like button was selected during the yellow light sequence (bottom-left corner of ZP), but I put a large pause after it loaded, so it isn't that.

I've now added clear cookies/cache before I load the profile, and it works most times where like button is ready to be selected. But sometimes the site says you must have cookie enabled to proceed, and fails.

Just wondering if anyone has noticed this?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
You have to clear cookies before each run.
If you get you have to enable cookies, then use newest useragents...

About other things really not sure :-)

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks for confirming cookies. I've noticed that if cookie message pops up, everything is ok if I generate a random page.

Btw, when you run your accounts with profile, do you delete old one and save new at the end? Because all cookies usually change (I think) for every session, plus dates, etc. I'm not a cookie expert!

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Sure i save cookies after every run, as this happens in natural way as well...
Although I'm not deleting anything just overwrite.

• Спасибо
Реакции: shabbysquire

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)