Rotating 4G proxies and connection issues

tharrkun

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi, I recently bought rotating 4G mobile proxies with IP refreshing every 120 seconds.

Basically what happens is I get either ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE, ERR_PROXY CONNECTION_FAILED or ERR_CONNECTION RESET. I've tried going down to 5 threads but the problem still appears every now and then, which is weird cause I had a phone with a USB tethering set up before and I could go up to 20 threads on a shitty mobile connection without an issue.

The provider claims they can handle up to 200 simultanous connections but I have some issues even with 5 connections at once. We already tried changing the proxy server, even hardware but the problem persists. Even a website with plain text from which I take articles gives up those errors every once in a while.

I'm running ZP 7.7.3.0 with projects made with CEF (Chrome). Was wondering if it makes any difference if I switch to Chromium but then it seems like my projects take ages to load any website element for some reason.

I've set timeout for initializing objects to 5 seconds (can't go any higher), increased memory, other timeouts, tried it on a Windows Server VPS but still no luck. Is there anything else I could do other than changing the proxy provider or taking every project and trying to find the "Reload" button every time it goes to a new page (which is a shit-ton of work to be honest)?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)