Selling bots

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
We not have options for free bots anymore above api. Now clients must first pay and then we pay 10$ to zennobox and after that send client bot. But, most clients want to saw demo or free variant before buy.
Paypal and other payment gateways have option to take CC, but not charge immediately, you can put option- free 5,6,7 days and after that take money from client. This mean, you advertising- free 7 days, but client must fill CC, and after 7 days- charging. In this option, we must credits clients above zennobox, and pay in advance . When clients put CC info, this is some sign that they want pay, and we are protected on some way. If they not pay after 7 days, we will be refund zennobox.

All points is- client get 7 days free software but must fill cc info
- we must have credits on zennolab and pays all copies in advance

Anyone using this option?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
On my look very complex solution for simple case.

First of all I sell templates pretty long time already and I never had any problems to agree with my customers about terms where both parties are protected. And most of my clients pay full pre-payment as when they talk to me they get best service even before they paid me anything, I simply solve all problems they have with requirements and I even suggest some additional features from what they will benefit if future. And when we are at payment point they feel that they can trust me and paying prepayments with no problems. :-) My point: Try to improve your customer service :-)

Solution for your case is simple, just agree with your clients about partial pre-payment, like 10% 40% whatever is good for both of you. Just explain them that you are working first and you want a little protection because you have been ripped in past and do not want to happen that again, say them - nothing personally, If your client will be serious to buy your bot, he will pay in with no talks.

Or you can ask your clients to tip your paypal with like 10$ as a sing of that they are serious and really what to buy your bot, and then when its ready you send it to him and he can look and test your bot for up to 30 days and if he is not buying it for any point then you can do refund on your zennoLab userarea and he will not be able to use this bot anymore.

Hope that helps.

Cheers

• Спасибо
Реакции: aleksa77

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks Lokiys, but for your option you must spend a lot time for each client, talk to him explain...This is ok, and i do same . But i want create shop, automate all process and without talk to sell apps.This is ok if customers want chat and ask me something about some app, but for mass selling you can not speak with every customer, just not have time.If you pay ads, and delivery 1000 users on shop, some users want to try, some interested but do not buy.....Every user knows and accustomed for demo and some of they not want ask support why can not try app without paying.

I do not understand why zenno still not create demo option or other stuffs what they promised before 10 months .
And zennoposter is very big app, i mean zenno team now forced us to sell only big apps.But and they have option for demo, but we not have. Remove branding,html for UI, demo option and api, this is key for very success shop, 10$ for licence zennobox is ok to stay, really not understand some stuffs here...

I thinging, api+ paying zennobox after 7 or 30 days maybe is fastest key for shop.Example, we above api have old option to sell free apps. After 7 days, zenno team get us facture- you sell 20 copies- 200$ you must pay.In this case we not need demo, we not take CC info of clients.Clients try app, and after 7 days if someone not pay we not pay zenno team for this licence and they block this zennobox licence. In our user panel is list of all copies,we checked all what want pay, what is checked and payed this is live, other cancel subscribtion.We can latter pay for unchecked ( if user latter pay) .

Последнее редактирование:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
Thanks Lokiys, but for your option you must spend a lot time for each client, talk to him explain...This is ok, and i do same . But i want create shop, automate all process and without talk to sell apps.This is ok if customers want chat and ask me something about some app, but for mass selling you can not speak with every customer, just not have time.If you pay ads, and delivery 1000 users on shop, some users want to try, some interested but do not buy.....Every user knows and accustomed for demo and some of they not want ask support why can not try app without paying.

I do not understand why zenno still not create demo option or other stuffs what they promised before 10 months .
And zennoposter is very big app, i mean zenno team now forced us to sell only big apps.But and they have option for demo, but we not have. Remove branding,html for UI, demo option and api, this is key for very success shop, 10$ for licence zennobox is ok to stay, really not understand some stuffs here...

I thinging, api+ paying zennobox after 7 or 30 days maybe is fastest key for shop.Example, we above api have old option to sell free apps. After 7 days, zenno team get us facture- you sell 20 copies- 200$ you must pay.In this case we not need demo, we not take CC info of clients.Clients try app, and after 7 days if someone not pay we not pay zenno team for this licence and they block this zennobox licence. In our user panel is list of all copies,we checked all what want pay, what is checked and payed this is live, other cancel subscribtion.We can latter pay for unchecked ( if user latter pay) .

I understand what you mean, but zennoposter is still not at this point where you can sell your bots in bulk, you have to wait while ZennoTeam will implement all features they told and I'm more than sure that there will be lots of other options they did not tell us, like always :-) So my suggestion is to wait.

Cheers

• Спасибо

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, this is not problem, waiting, they push us to creating SAAS service, and this is ok, but i see a lot money on both sides, with this options. They continue developing proxy checker, cap monster...This is great apps but this can sell only existing zenno users, zennoboxes can sell whole world above us. This part i not understand, why this is not priority .

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
We're working on ability to sell bots via our own processing. It's in plans.

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I today start develop next option:
product is 9,95 $ by month . But i will create free trial 7 days. This mean, for each subs i need have balance on zenno. And for first month i will be in minus 0,05+ paypal provision about 80c. All go above api. System above cron looks every day each user. First look is this trial, and look if is not trial. If user go out of trial and not pay, - refund. When pay, i call zenno for 30 days subs instead 7( trial) . All will be automate - paypal api+zenno api.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Sounds great )

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
yes, i now do not know how i need increase balance, for start, but i will put 200$ . I mean, user have free trial, but he must subscribe above paypal, this will
refuse some unserious.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
create templste for checking of balance via web interface, for example, and send emails to yourself when it will reach minimum. I use that kind of logic for site where i need to increase balance from time to time.

• Спасибо

aleksa77

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks, yes i thing about that, but i hope so that zenno team soon put balance in api :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)