Slow down my bandwidth, poxies alive list reseted, Anti-Captch errors.

kpexoro

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi

I just bought the application and thank you for your templates, but I have few issues and I hope someone can help me out:
- each time i close the application and re open, the list of proxy alive disappear, so I have to redo again (I unchecked remove proxy list).
- each time i do the control proxy list, it slow down my browser, it pump all my bandwidth, like really really slow, is it normal? even after i turn it off (Stop), even after I close the application, my internet is still very slow, I can still see ZP on my task list and cant close it. I have to restart the computer to have everything to come back to normal.
- regarding the proxy, I tried many proxy sites and files, even list of proxy alive that i saved from the last sessions but so far, only pick up proxy from http://fineproxy.ru/, (do you have other proxy url? seems the only way working), all the rest i tried failed and take me like 1 - 2 hours to have 50 max proxy and sometimes, nothing. I have no idea why, any clues? sometimes during the control, the server become Not available so everything stop, it restart to work after few minutes but without any result sometimes.
- regarding the captach, i bought the 5k Anti-CAPTCHA key, and it is a fail, the script retry and rety again and again. give the wrong captcha or give blank, any solutions?

I use the version Zennoposter V3.6.0.701 and windows XP, am I the only one to meet that issue? I hope someone can answer my questions and solves my issues.

Regards

Hungry Bulldozer

Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi there, congrats with buying.
1. You should just run checking to get more fresh alive proxy.
2. which connection do you have and which OS do you use?
3. should patch windows on half-open connections count in case of win xp or vista.
4. have you set up capthca key in settings? and choose anti-captcha module in the template?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)