Tables: Delete first line fail

britalic

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am not sure why it does this but on some templates it will randomly not delete the first line when working with tables.
The first line is an account, I use account to perform actions on web sites. I load the account WITHOUT deleting the line, just in case the thing crashes midway.

Then after the task is completed, at the end of the template, I delete this line. But.. it does not. I am using zenno without this function for about 3 months now.
It got to the point that I worked out some code where the template is supposed to delete the line and after that, the template LOOKS in the file for that account and if it finds it, it will delete the line and then look again for the line and if it finds it, delete it and so on for 50 times, then choke and stop.

And choke it does. Not sure why. Actually what it does is it will not update the table with the file. In the file the line stays, in the table the file goes. Not always. Anyway never mind, I find that if I set it to delete the line right at the beginning of the task it does delete it so wtf beats me why, maybe it's even me makin some mistake.. whatever.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 861
Баллы
Is the option "Save changes to file" checked in table properties in ZennoPoster?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)