Template stopping after some time (without errors)

wanqwer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello,
I have made this big template which does the following:
1. Opens a site from a list
2. Takes DOM
3. Does tons of text replacement, copying of the page, saving to file
4. Opens WordPress post form (another site), and posts scraped content from file...
5. Goes like this in a loop.

I chose looping instead of multiple executions/successes, because steps 1 and 4 needs a login, and after instance reboot it would log off, and i run template thousands of times.

Problem: After 2-3 hours of use, template stops after point 1. I can see loaded page in the instance because it doesn't close, and has green light (and no errors in log). I then pause the template in zennoposter and resume, and it will continue to work for another 1-3 hours.
Question: Will some kind of tab/site time-out help me here to continue run this template, as i don't know at which step it fails? (maybe after page load, maybe after it takes DOM (i don't know that, all i see is loaded page)).

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I chose looping instead of multiple executions/successes, because steps 1 and 4 needs a login, and after instance reboot it would log off, and i run template thousands of times.
That's the point.
Limit your loop and restart instance after several iterations.

• Спасибо
Реакции: wanqwer

wanqwer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you. I never though of that, because i never get high Ram usage or any other problems because of that.

wanqwer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bump.

After i have limited my loop (to 10 repetitions instead of unlimited) and made instance restart after each template end, my template worked for 5-8 hours, because base.exe restarted and RAM got free every time.
Now i have updated from 5.0.1 to 5.0.3 and this problem appears:

Zennoposter.exe gets bigger and bigger in RAM usage, till it gets to ~1GB and then my template stops.
Instance restarts doesn't do anything. My base.exe releases the RAM after each instance restart, but not zennoposter.exe. It just builds up.

This was not appearing in 5.0.1 for me.
How can i free zennoposter.exe ram usage too?

EDIT: I just saw that my zennoposter just eats RAM without doing anything. I just started ir and after 10minutes of writing this post, it got to 1.3 GB ram usage and goes up still. No templates loaded. What should i do?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
What build do you use?

wanqwer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I use 5.0.3.1
Edit: Switching back to 5.0.1, to check

Edit (07.30): Version 5.0.1 works perfect for me.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Please send us ZennoPoster and Windows logs with screencast/screenshots of all task manager processes + system resources + proxychecker settings and processes.

wanqwer

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Edit (08.04): 5.0.1 started to behave same as 5.0.3
I start zennoposter, proxy check off, no projects started/loaded, and it just 'eats' RAM continuously.

Please tell me what windows/logs and other files i have to gather and send to you (and where?)
Because i can't use zenno anymore :(

Edit (08.05): 5.0.1 works now after restart. So it's random i guess :confused:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Please send us Windows + Zennoposter logs to [email protected] with link to this thread

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)