Using the action designer - click another element

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi.

Im looking to automate yet another process and as usual I have to ask here, Im sincerely thankful for all the help I have gotten here but honestly it gets embarrassing asking so much also.

but after trying to figure out this one for a while I decided to ask here again, i think this might be a silly question but still i cant make it happend.

In the above image I want to search by the sources inside the circles to filter out the yellow stars which is rather simple, but then i want to click the button to the left in the same row as the yellow image and that is what i cannot figure out how to do, I checked the buttons to see if there is similar value connecting images and buttons but cannot find anything.

Thanks

qzen4i

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi.

Im looking to automate yet another process and as usual I have to ask here, Im sincerely thankful for all the help I have gotten here but honestly it gets embarrassing asking so much also.

but after trying to figure out this one for a while I decided to ask here again, i think this might be a silly question but still i cant make it happend.

In the above image I want to search by the sources inside the circles to filter out the yellow stars which is rather simple, but then i want to click the button to the left in the same row as the yellow image and that is what i cannot figure out how to do, I checked the buttons to see if there is similar value connecting images and buttons but cannot find anything.

Thanks
Hello, i think site is needed to find out how to do, so is very difficult to find out your task.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Morgan

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello, i think site is needed to find out how to do, so is very difficult to find out your task.
Thanks for you reply. Im not going to post the link for a couple of reasons the first and most important are that i do not want google to link to this thread as it might get me banned faster then necessary. The second is that it wouldnt feel right to just put my project on other peoples shoulders.

But if anyone is sincerely interested in helping with this and dont know a default solution drop me a private message and i will be happy to share the url :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: qzen4i

Morgan

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just an update in case any other will wonder the same.

I managed to do this by searching the star element and getting the X,Y cordinates and then using javascript adding how many pixles away the desired button is and then using mouse emulation :-)

• Спасибо
Реакции: rostonix

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Impossible to answer without some example code, if you don't wanna share the url, share the source code.

Or mask it. xxx.g11gl2.com
1 = o, 2 = e. Google.com

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)