Weird poltergeist is happening to all my attempts to use proxies and proxy rules.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
In ZP, I try a set up proxy with parameter rule \resources\proxies.txt works fine.

However, since i need to use a proxy rule, I have to select the proxies through the proxy checker in ZP.

I've tried Compulsory and the name of my rule, I've even tried without any rule, ZP will just carry along as if I never wanted proxies and go with a NoProxy attitude.

I've started to mess around in project maker and come to the conclusion that the workaround cannot be the way to go, too time consuming and not elegant, as i'd have to get macro {-Network.GetProxy-|-my rule}, apply it to my proxies.txt in filegetblock macro regexp replace style which would be ridiculous.

So is there anything I'm doing wrong in ZP? I've repeatedly stared at myself selecting compulsory proxy and proxy rule name in my task properties but it just wont select them.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
what i mean to say is i have my source list in zp, and it has 17 alive proxies, but zp just ignores my compulsory proxy demand and just marches on 'noproxy' style.

jp1

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
nvm, it was a very moronic mistake of mine, i'd switched a clear cache into a setup proxy and it was a mess and i went postal, but ill go postal again just u wait :-)

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)