what email service provider do u use?

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i'm stuck here and don't know what to do, i'm trying to make a template to register on blogs and many of them need a confirmation email, so we use email processing to do this but i don't know what email service provider to use ?!
first i used safe-mail.net but unfortunately that confirmations emails went to junk mails ! and ZP just opens inbox emails.
secondly i used Hushmail service but damn it they don't have pop3 service for free users, now i don't know what to do, any help would be appreciated.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i don't know how to use this one, i'm searching for a free email provider that has free pop3 settings, i could manage to find some but all of them send confirmation emails to spam folder and ZP doesn't load this folder ( sadly ). can u explain more about this function u named ? maybe a full explanation about how can i use that for email processing ?

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
@sonatine
I won't explain in detail, but the big PRO about this is that you can create emails on the fly with wildcards.
For example you could use {-Profile.Username-}@YourDomain.com in your templates and have all those email addresses forwarded to just one email, ie [email protected].
The big con however is that it leaves a huge footprint, your domain.

https://www.namecheap.com/support/knowledgebase/article.aspx/310/77/how-can-i-set-up-a-catchall-wildcard-email-address
https://support.godaddy.com/help/article/326/what-is-a-catch-all-email-account
https://help.1and1.com/e-mail-c37589/1and1-e-mail-c37590/using-the-product-c85088/create-a-catch-all-e-mail-account-a624597.html
http://www.123-reg.co.uk/support/answers/what-is-catch-all-email-forwarding-and-how-do-i-set-it-up-842/

• Спасибо
Реакции: shabbysquire

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Never tried that one. Is there a maximum amount of emails? You can spread over cheap domains, I suppose.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
it was very useful and i followed your hint and with great results but a small problem here :
suppose i'm creating a template to register on blogs or forums, zenno enter emails by a pattern you mentioned above, no problem here but for email processing there are many similar emails, how zenno can recognize right one for right email ? because all have similar patten like : congratulations ! please click here to activate your account
i really would be grateful to know your opinion here because your method above solved many of my problems.

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i think i found the answer myself, in email processing panel we have an option : remove downloaded....should i check that to do that i want ?
any suggestion would be appreciated here.

Tobbe

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
This is what I usually use as regex to find the particular email. Where {-Profile.Email-} is your email address variable.
(?<=[\w\W]*){-Page.Domain-}[\w\W]*{-Profile.Email-}(?=[\w\W]*)

• Спасибо
Реакции: sonatine

sonatine

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
i ain't have problem with that, but i have another question how can i tell to zenno to delete confirmation email after confirmation ?!

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I don't think you can, but I'm sure someone mentioned it's in the pipeline.

Re catch all emails; can we use sub domain emails?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)