Why are there no components for most functions of the API

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am a beginner, please understand. Recently I am learning to use ZP. I found that many functions of ZP are used in API, most of which use C# commands. I'm sorry, because I don’t know C#, so I have a question why not make these functions into component way Drag and drop to use, but integrated into the API, it is difficult for beginners to get started, the learning threshold is too high

For example, the new version has a touch simulation action, but I want to drag the slider in the web page by touch not mouse. I found that there is no such component support. It seems that the query help can only use the c# command,
So i don't know what to do now

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is also the modification of font fingerprints. I have read the forum and there are no related components to use, only API can be used to control, so can the official slowly make all the functions into components, so that the difficulty of learning and use is reduced It will be greatly reduced, and more people should use ZP. This is a question and a suggestion. Thank you

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Hi, welcome.
Please understand that this is C# code, there are millions over millions of features, it is not possible to make all features as action blocks.
If You feel there are some things You would like as action blocks, please post suggestion: https://zennolab.com/discussion/forums/enhancements.142/

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
I am a beginner, please understand. Recently I am learning to use ZP. I found that many functions of ZP are used in API, most of which use C# commands. I'm sorry, because I don’t know C#, so I have a question why not make these functions into component way Drag and drop to use, but integrated into the API, it is difficult for beginners to get started, the learning threshold is too high

For example, the new version has a touch simulation action, but I want to drag the slider in the web page by touch not mouse. I found that there is no such component support. It seems that the query help can only use the c# command,
So i don't know what to do now
If you set mobile profile, there will be touch standard actions instead of mouse.
There is also the modification of font fingerprints. I have read the forum and there are no related components to use, only API can be used to control, so can the official slowly make all the functions into components, so that the difficulty of learning and use is reduced It will be greatly reduced, and more people should use ZP. This is a question and a suggestion. Thank you
Font fingeprints are not very important., So they are not included into standard browser fingerprints. Maybe will be added in future versions.

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
:ay:
I know it is a touch operation, but I encountered a slider verification. If I use the mouse simulation, the verification cannot be passed. However, there is no component support for the touch and drag slider for the time being. It only moves to a specific component without dragging a component from one point to another.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
:ay:
I know it is a touch operation, but I encountered a slider verification. If I use the mouse simulation, the verification cannot be passed. However, there is no component support for the touch and drag slider for the time being. It only moves to a specific component without dragging a component from one point to another.
Drag and Drop should work for sliders. And You can add it using base brick actions.

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I understand that it is impossible to base all the functions. I just feel that there should be more options available. Just like *OtherSoft*, there are hundreds of basic control modules that can be used directly.
At present, I have encountered two problems. One is that the user configuration cannot have no control items about the font, so that the font fingerprint can‘t be changed and control.
2 is to touch on the simulation, only touch and long touch, the drag aspect is too simple, currently you need to drag the slider item to move a Component from A to B. I know that with this aspect of mouse operation, it is only in the simulated mobile phone environment that touching and dragging will appear more real.
I see the help files for these two types, and it should be possible to use C# to complete, but I am sorry that I don't know C# .
I hope that ZP can integrate a wealth of basic functional modules in the future, so that the difficulty of getting started or writing new scripts will be greatly reduced, and the entire process can be realized with less codes, thereby attracting more people to use

Последнее редактирование модератором:

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If you set mobile profile, there will be touch standard actions instead of mouse.

Font fingeprints are not very important., So they are not included into standard browser fingerprints. Maybe will be added in future versions.
Font fingerprints are more important than expected. For example, I found that if the IOS system environment is simulated, there will be some fonts unique to Apple.

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Nowadays, many tracking systems use deep learning AI. They collect a lot of items, and even some passive information is added to the analysis, such as the user's movement trajectory, operation interval, so as to judge the credibility of the user's behavior. I just hope to be able to To maximize the control of the information that may be read, add camouflage.
like https://heap.io/

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
I know that the mouse simulation can be dragged, but the site will detect the operating environment. If you use the mouse to control the drag while simulating the mobile phone environment, it will fail the verification.
If you set mobile profile, all standard actions which you create even in Record mode in browser will be as Touch., Please just try.
Mobile_profile.png

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Slider in mobile should moved with swipe, not drag and drop.
Tell what the website with slide, we will see how this can be operated.
For example, this slider verification, use touch to move it
swipe only move to xpath,here need move xpath to XY

Последнее редактирование:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
For example, this slider verification, use touch to move it
swipe only move to xpath,here need move xpath to XY
does not seem to work right? Lousy google translate did not helped lol. I tried with my PC browser Brave.

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Although this seems to be a simple sliding, many things have been verified internally. It is best to use a mobile phone to simulate the environment and simulate touch, and then try it manually
But if this is not working from PC browser, why would You want to work it from zenno ?
Zenno is not a mobile environment 100%
You can try ZennoDroid for this then, this is more for mobile apps and such.
I get this is not an app, but anyway ZennoDroid is a more mobile-friendly tool.

lioumangdean

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But if this is not working from PC browser, why would You want to work it from zenno ?
Zenno is not a mobile environment 100%
You can try ZennoDroid for this then, this is more for mobile apps and such.
I get this is not an app, but anyway ZennoDroid is a more mobile-friendly tool.
The website can definitely be used in a PC browser, but its verification method is a bit unique, and I use the mobile browser environment just to increase the diversity of fingerprints. In fact, this is not the reason for my question. There are many ways to solve it.
I just want ZP to add enough functional modules to deal with simulation operations in a similar touch environment

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)