Why is this unsuccesful exit not working as I want it to?

  • Автор темы Автор темы jp1
  • Дата начала Дата начала

jp1

Client
Регистрация
23.01.2011
Сообщения
234
Реакции
2
Баллы
0
Посмотреть вложение unsuccessful file get string exit.xml

I want to get strings and then do stuff until there are no strings left in the file. Once that is a fact, I was thinking about an unsuccessful exit to my next web action but instead ZP tells me the value can't be null and once it sees there's no strings left, or file there actually, it still continues to go to yahoo instead of to google, to which I've directed the unsuccesful exit to. What would you do? Could you be so kind as to tell me how would you solve this?
 
The lines i'm taking from the file are actually websites like yahoo.com, thats why i want to do this.
 
add logic step which will check if value is null or not.
 
ahhh ok thanks will do
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)