wtb bot for: Dating site/vegasinsider/EmailSite/SMS

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
ok so this will be long so bear with the dialog, please let me know if you have database experience. i would prefer to use one database system if we can, also i want to to have like 10 more scripts written afterwards so if the work and price is good you'll have steady work for hte next 6 months if not for a year solid

Email Site (will show to winning bidder)
Sport Line (vegasinsider.com) (scrape's lines for each category)
Dating site (match.com)
SMS (twilio.com)

Script must:
  • Scrape Sport Line site at pre determined times in the day
    • saves each category to text file and makes it spaced neatly (some info to be discarded, text file can not exceed 30,000 char, but can do nfl10-3-p1o3.txt nfl10-3-p2o3.txt ect ect ect)
    • log into Email Site and send contents of text files to client in body, and the file name will be the subject.
      • it will only send to people on a pre-selected list (100 people in contacts, 50 are in list, email of Sport Line will be sent to 50 who match list(you understand more when you see email Site))
  • Message control for Dating Site
    • Log into Dating Site with list of log-ins, each login corresponds to a email in Email Site
    • collect all new messages and logs in to Email Site (different login) sends messages from Dating Site to the corresponding email in Email Site (keep track with spread sheet or database?)
    • If new messages from emails in Email Site (they send messages to be forwarded to Dating Site) retrieve message log into Dating Site login that corresponds and send message to right recipient
  • SMS Basically same as dating site but for twilio
    • Logs in Email Site under 3rd login (different from others) and script stays in, if auto logged out will log back in and refreshes to check for new email's
    • if new message check for 9 (domestic sms) string of number or more, (should be in subject line, or first part of every message, could be Re: ########## or some such)
    • use twilio api to send sms to phone, if twilio api gets response, send message back to corresponding email Email Site

pm bid or respond with you contact and we will talk

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
btw if you cant do twilio api that's OK let me know for the first 2 parts

PHaRTnONu

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hired lokiys
8-):D

• Спасибо
Реакции: lokiys

Cuba

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)