Zenno with GPT 4: Let's Optimize and Innovate!

Pierre Paul Jacques

Активный пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hello Script friends!

I've recently ventured into the world of Zenno, and trust me, nothing will be the same again!

I'm currently experimenting with various templates and projects, with a primary goal in mind – mass creation with variables. These variables include scraping and maintaining quality using GPT 3.5, either through an API or GPT 4 via a browser. I'm also planning to import data via CSV for articles or Woocommerce products, all of which will be translated using Google Cloud or DeepL.

Right now, I'm in the testing phase, taking it one step at a time (because there's always a new challenge to tackle), but it's showing great promise!

So, the purpose of this message is twofold:

1. Have any of you already set up ZennoPoster with GPT 4 in browser mode? Compared to the API, it seems we can send a maximum of scrap without any additional costs. I'm currently exploring how to establish a cost-effective account rotation system for GTP 4 ( for the limit of 50 message).
  2. If you're on the same wavelength, why don't we form a motivated team of 2 to 4 people to help each other with templates and strategies? The concept is simple – let's create a group where each member brings value. Feel free to contact me privately.
Looking forward to connecting with fellow web pirates!

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)