Zennoposter template to php function

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
One reason I use zennoposter is that I am not good at php. Still I wanted to change few templates which main purposes is to perform clicks on various webpages to php file. I wonder if action designer can be of any help and would fancy to see one simple example from you guys of clicking on an element and then making delay. Let's say the element in pm can be found by attribute name: class and match nb taken randomly from 2-30. How could I change it to php function?

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
No you cant use CodeCreator to create simple php files. This code will only work in ZennoPoster

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I understand. I wanted to know if those object details I can get via action designer of PM could be offany help when writing php functions - which I am very weak, so I would fancy to see even shortest example of it.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
here you can check php examples for codecreator help.zennolab.com/en/v5/zennoposter/5.7/webframe.html#ZennoLab.CommandCenter.html

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I never used code creator - but I want to run this php file on my server. I just thought that action designer can help me to select proper elements. My php knowledge is only based on copy and pasting code from examples all over the web. I found onclick() function but nothing to perform click after page load.

Let's say some link/button in pm can be found by attribute name: class and match nb taken randomly from 2-30. How can I click it after page is being loaded in php? Just the simplest example that could help me go further by myself.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 184
Баллы
I never used code creator - but I want to run this php file on my server. I just thought that action designer can help me to select proper elements. My php knowledge is only based on copy and pasting code from examples all over the web. I found onclick() function but nothing to perform click after page load.

Let's say some link/button in pm can be found by attribute name: class and match nb taken randomly from 2-30. How can I click it after page is being loaded in php? Just the simplest example that could help me go further by myself.

You can not use any php code from codecreator on your server.

krisztos

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I never mentioned it. I even do not know what code creator is :-) I just want to make a simple index.php file and use action designer to find proper elements to be clicked - it's easier than analyzing plan page source in a browser.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I dont understand what you want but if you need php to work without zennoposter, you can't use any methods and classes from here help.zennolab.com/en/v5/zennoposter/5.7/webframe.html#ZennoLab.CommandCenter.html

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)