ZP instance ready, not doing anything

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am having a strange issue :D

The bot that I've wrote opens a site and should click on a certain link. However, it loads up the page and just stays "ready" (says the status in the instance's window) but it doesn't do anything.

I switchted the part where it clicks on the specific link but still. Is the moudle having problems clicking on the link? Why doens't it show any error then? It just says "ready" and doesn't do anything :S

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 869
Баллы
Are you sure that click works properly? Maybe it clicks wrong element?
How many instances you are running? Sometimes instance may wait for other, until they perform some actions.

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I THINK that it doesn't click the element properly or something, but the problem is it also doesn't give out an error which makes it a bit hard to call the instance wiht "bad end" :S

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 869
Баллы

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
yup did that, still the same issue.
there might be a probability that the interface of that site changes somehow (the source etc. behind that site every now and then) that makes it difficult for me to set up the bot appropriately (because I don't get to see the variations that my users migth be seeing) -- is there a way to cover this?

for instnace IF I see a certain landing page of the site and a user might see another way (a slightly different way, I guess they change it every now and then to make bots difficult to run)?!

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 869
Баллы
yup did that, still the same issue.
there might be a probability that the interface of that site changes somehow (the source etc. behind that site every now and then) that makes it difficult for me to set up the bot appropriately (because I don't get to see the variations that my users migth be seeing) -- is there a way to cover this?

for instnace IF I see a certain landing page of the site and a user might see another way (a slightly different way, I guess they change it every now and then to make bots difficult to run)?!
You sure you changed the attributes? Try to use Actions Designer to create click - http://zennolab.com/wiki/ru:action_constructor

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
I am always using the actions designer. In my projectmaker it works, in the zennoposter of the said person it just get stuck there, most probably having issues finding the right link.

As said PROBABLY the sourcee of that web site is I THINK different when he runs the bot than when I run the bot. I don't know how to see what he is seeing or how to make the bot in a way that covers that. The source probably changes but the TEXT of the link doesn't change..

Should I access it wiht "innerhtml" or something?

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 869
Баллы
I am always using the actions designer. In my projectmaker it works, in the zennoposter of the said person it just get stuck there, most probably having issues finding the right link.
As said PROBABLY the sourcee of that web site is I THINK different when he runs the bot than when I run the bot. I don't know how to see what he is seeing or how to make the bot in a way that covers that. The source probably changes but the TEXT of the link doesn't change..
Should I access it wiht "innerhtml" or something?
Please attach screenshot of element properties - http://zennolab.com/wiki/en:web_page_analysis#element-properties

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey there, will do today!

It's strange because another person has said the same thing again. My projectmaker is running things smoothly and it works, but the instance on his end doesn't work, he says, it just reloads the screen when it reaches that point. So somehow I think either it's a bug in Zennoposter or there is something messy with my sourcecode/the page's source code (that it changes when ZP visits the site vs. when I visit the site in projectmaker -> it fails to click on that button and refreshes then all the time. However keep in mind that I have set up the browser to a certain browser type in the templates code - meaning we both are using the same "emulated web browser")

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Here the necessary infomration. maybe I am doing something wrong. This is directly out of my project maker and it works there.

Users trying my template on their machines on zennoposter have issues with that step.

IN CASE the source code changes (I don't know if that is the case) for THEM, How would I be able to build the thing so it finds the button on their end as well? Maybe trying to do a click via x-y pixel coordination?

MisterP

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
What am I doing wrong? some of the guys are getting upset :D Need help :S

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)