.zpproj not executing from ZennoPoster (Demo Version)

nextlevelseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

When I debug my code from Code Creator, everything runs just fine, however when I "add a template" from ZennoPoster and point to my project.zpproj file I get an error: "Build of the project failed because of bugs in the code C:\Users\Walter\Documents\ZennoPoster Projects\project.zpproj"

I was thinking this may be because its .zpproj file and not xml, in this case how do I convert the project back to .xml from Code Creator?

Thanks for your help.

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hi,

When I debug my code from Code Creator, everything runs just fine, however when I "add a template" from ZennoPoster and point to my project.zpproj file I get an error: "Build of the project failed because of bugs in the code C:\Users\Walter\Documents\ZennoPoster Projects\project.zpproj"

I was thinking this may be because its .zpproj file and not xml, in this case how do I convert the project back to .xml from Code Creator?

Thanks for your help.
Are you using PHP?

nextlevelseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, I'm using PHP.

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
At first: check that Phalanger installed on your computer. It's necessary for compile your PHP project. If it is absent when install it from Phalanger site or reinstall ZP.
If Plalanger installed when there is only one way:
1. Open the project in CodeCreator.
2. Run the code or rebuild project (press F6 - rebuild project)
3. Open ZP folder (For example: "C:\Program Files\ZennoLab\ZennoPoster Pro\Progs\"). And to find subfolder
"Trash\TmpProjects\CodeCreator\{guid of project}\bin\Debug"
4. Copy {your_project_name}.dll from this folder to another place
5. Run ZP and open this dll as XML-file or zpproj-file

nextlevelseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Phalanger is already installed. Are you going to fix this issue anytime soon? This is quite a hassle to do every time I need to modify code...

nextlevelseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Importing the project to Code Creator also seems to screw up the whole project. I followed your instructions above and it executed successfully, but it failed to fill in a text field in a form (this worked perfectly before importing to code creator) and I haven't even modified anything in Code Creator so apparently there are more bugs in it....

nextlevelseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Just noticed another bug...after modifying some code in Code Creator it wouldn't parse the text I was getting from a text file, and again this worked before I imported the project to Code Creator.

Your software really looks attractive, but to me, without Code Creator its really useless. Are there similar bugs in C#?

nextlevelseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Кто нибудь ответьте пожалуйста на вопросы, спасибо.

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
nextlevelseo; сказал(а):
Phalanger is already installed. Are you going to fix this issue anytime soon? This is quite a hassle to do every time I need to modify code...
It's not a bug of the CC. This is a problem in Phalanger or maybe in your operation system. I think there is only one way - wait for a new version ZP and CC. In any case you can look for a solution on this site: phalanger
nextlevelseo; сказал(а):
Importing the project to Code Creator also seems to screw up the whole project. I followed your instructions above and it executed successfully, but it failed to fill in a text field in a form (this worked perfectly before importing to code creator) and I haven't even modified anything in Code Creator so apparently there are more bugs in it....
Import template from PM to CC ambiguous (as darkdiver wrote). It's bad idea import the working template into script of CC. It is better to make in Code Creator.
nextlevelseo; сказал(а):
Just noticed another bug...after modifying some code in Code Creator it wouldn't parse the text I was getting from a text file, and again this worked before I imported the project to Code Creator.
Just check the code.
nextlevelseo; сказал(а):
Your software really looks attractive, but to me, without Code Creator its really useless. Are there similar bugs in C#?
If you are importing: yes (but it's not bugs)
This magic with copying: no
nextlevelseo; сказал(а):
Кто нибудь ответьте пожалуйста на вопросы, спасибо.
Ну если ты знаешь русский, то я на русском могу ответить :D. Совершенно не обязательно писать на русском. Здесь не так уже и мало тех кто и на английском может ответить. Я конечно не так уж и хорошо знаю английский, но думаю лучше чем ты русский (если ты не русский конечно:confused:-).
Translation:
If you know Russian language then I can answer in Russian:D. It is not necessary to write in Russian. There are not a few who can answer in English here. Certainly, I'm not so well know English, but I think that I know English better than you know the Russian language (if you're not Russian, of course:confused:-).

nextlevelseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Спасибо за ответы, я прекрасно знаю Русский :-) Я из Сибири в Штаты приехал....

nextlevelseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
А да забыл спросить, когда выпускается новая версия ZP и CC?

shade

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Спасибо за ответы, я прекрасно знаю Русский :-) Я из Сибири в Штаты приехал....
:D Ну а зачем тогда на английском писать? если софт все-равно от русских разрабодчиков.
nextlevelseo; сказал(а):
А да забыл спросить, когда выпускается новая версия ZP и CC?
Судя по русскому форуму - скоро

nextlevelseo

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)