About device model

taku

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
thank you always. I have two questions. Recently, when running the app, the screen suddenly turns black and returns to the previous screen. Therefore, I am having trouble with the program not working.

The version of memu is 8.06 and the latest version of zennodroid is used.

I would also like to know how the device model works. Even if you set it as shown in the image, it will be a different device.

And do you have a program to specify the continuous ring mode?
Sorry for all the questions, but I'm very confused. thank you.

taku

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Supplement. Is it possible to change the boot device in memu? The screen turns black and rolls back, so I thought that changing the device in memu would improve it.

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
Please give more details.
What is the app running and when exactly the screen turns black?
You record screencast video, that would be great.

taku

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
It will be as shown in the video. It's not a specific app, it suddenly turns black. Therefore, I am in trouble because I am returned to the previous screen. Upgrading or lowering the version of memu didn't help. I didn't have any of these symptoms at first, but they suddenly started appearing.

Вложения

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 856
Баллы
It will be as shown in the video. It's not a specific app, it suddenly turns black. Therefore, I am in trouble because I am returned to the previous screen. Upgrading or lowering the version of memu didn't help. I didn't have any of these symptoms at first, but they suddenly started appearing.
What action do you run when getting this?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)