Bugs in new version 5.26.0.0

Deemer84

Administrator
Благодарностей
Баллы
Bugs, errors and problems in new version 5.26.0.0.

valteau

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
On my side, there is a bug when using in table processing => "save to file"

mo hab

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Software:
ProjectMaker for Zennoposter v5.26.0.0 Chrome (ran chrome browser instance)
Capmonster Lite v2.10.8.6

Problem:
Incorrect captcha solutions.

Example:
Select all fire hydrants (4/9): clicks on only 1 fire hydrant, keeps clicking same spot.
Select all crosswalks (4/9): clicks on only 1 crosswalk, then keeps clicking the same spot over and over.

I don't know why this only happens with chrome. Easily able to detect fire hydrants otherwise.

Matzedoon

Пользователь
Благодарностей
Баллы
Zennoposter v5.26.0 keeps crashing when multiple files are selected (files for upload) and using the wordpress button to upload "select files" worked fine when image files were just named {name}+{number}. but now that I have renamed the image files with more information like {name}+{tage}+{category}.jpg the entire projectmaker program crashes when it's reaching the point to upload the files.

I have tried several things to resolve this issue, but failed.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
On my side, there is a bug when using in table processing => "save to file"
What error do you get in execution log?
Make sure you set correct path to file.
PM_log.png

Software:
ProjectMaker for Zennoposter v5.26.0.0 Chrome (ran chrome browser instance)
Capmonster Lite v2.10.8.6

Problem:
Incorrect captcha solutions.

Example:
Select all fire hydrants (4/9): clicks on only 1 fire hydrant, keeps clicking same spot.
Select all crosswalks (4/9): clicks on only 1 crosswalk, then keeps clicking the same spot over and over.

I don't know why this only happens with chrome. Easily able to detect fire hydrants otherwise.
Are you sure it's clicked better in FireFox engine? the pics are recognized in CapMonster and there shouldn't be difference.

Zennoposter v5.26.0 keeps crashing when multiple files are selected (files for upload) and using the wordpress button to upload "select files" worked fine when image files were just named {name}+{number}. but now that I have renamed the image files with more information like {name}+{tage}+{category}.jpg the entire projectmaker program crashes when it's reaching the point to upload the files.

I have tried several things to resolve this issue, but failed.
Are you sure everything is correct with path to images? what is actual path when you have values in variables? give an example

bartjan

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
since i updated from 5.25.0.0 to 5.26.0.0 projectmaker sometimes doesn't start. there's no notification of why it doesn't start (like what happens when you're not connected to the internet it says it can't verify the license) and it doesn't appear in the task manager.
also today i still had projectmaker open from yesterday (computer left running over night as zennoposter was doing tasks) it didn't want to open any templates/projects, i closed projectmaker and after that it wouldn't start again.

after i reboot my computer it does starts fine again. but having to reboot because of projectmaker is not ideal.

VladZen

Administrator
Команда форума
Благодарностей
5 846
Баллы
since i updated from 5.25.0.0 to 5.26.0.0 projectmaker sometimes doesn't start. there's no notification of why it doesn't start (like what happens when you're not connected to the internet it says it can't verify the license) and it doesn't appear in the task manager.
also today i still had projectmaker open from yesterday (computer left running over night as zennoposter was doing tasks) it didn't want to open any templates/projects, i closed projectmaker and after that it wouldn't start again.

after i reboot my computer it does starts fine again. but having to reboot because of projectmaker is not ideal.
Please run Diagnostic from zennoposter directory Progs folder and send us resulted report.zip file.

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
Shows error:

I have code for WebRTC in action but it is commented.
C#:
// disable WebRTC
//instance.WebRTCWorkMode = ZennoLab.InterfacesLibrary.Enums.Browser.WebRTCMode.Disable;

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 182
Баллы
In previous versions when I opened Element tree and navigated through elements element properties window updated automatically as I click around elements in tree.
But now I have to click needed element to inspect then right click on it an then to action designer or inspect element and only then data about element is updated in Element properties window.

3x more actions to get what I need ?

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)