Clic on random link

  • Автор темы Автор темы olivaxa
  • Дата начала Дата начала

olivaxa

Новичок
Регистрация
11.10.2011
Сообщения
4
Реакции
0
Баллы
0
Hello, I'm newbie. I'm very interesting by zennoposter but I can't make this kind of macro : On this website : http://www.canalblog.com . I want Zennoposter open this url and open an url randomly in box (right side) called BLOG : DERNIERES PUBLICATIONS Url in this box change each minute so I can't use classic method with url name. Url should be open in same window (right clic > open).

Thanks and sorry for my english.
 
Hello, I'm newbie. I'm very interesting by zennoposter but I can't make this kind of macro : On this website : http://www.canalblog.com . I want Zennoposter open this url and open an url randomly in box (right side) called BLOG : DERNIERES PUBLICATIONS Url in this box change each minute so I can't use classic method with url name. Url should be open in same window (right clic > open).

Thanks and sorry for my english.

Example
 

Вложения

Thanks !

Thanks very much !

I will try to use it ^_^
 
Hello,

I connect the two macro but some problem when debug mode fill the cases...
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)