Creating a Bot and using the Source Code in Visual Studio

  • Автор темы Автор темы ItsHim
  • Дата начала Дата начала

ItsHim

Новичок
Регистрация
24.05.2013
Сообщения
2
Реакции
0
Баллы
0
Hello,

I wanted to find out, if I create a Bot will I be able to get the Source Code and use it in Visual Studio?

I want to automate YouTube, really simple...

Load list of Accounts and Proxies and Comments to UpVote

Bot will take an Account + Proxy, Login to YouTube and go to the Video, Find the Comment and Click UpVote.

I need the Source Code since I want to use it in Visual Studio, what Version of Visual Studio can I use it on?

Thanks
 
I forgot to add, If I can use the Source Code in Visual Studio and I complie the Code and Create an .exe will it have the Browser etc and the ability to load a list of Accounts and Proxies and Comments to UpVote and the bot will run through the process?

Thanks
 
I think you will get the source code but in the "ZP" language. I mean, you can get the code, but you won't be able to put it in Visual Studio, compile, and there it is, an exe zenno bot.
Still you can get an idea how to get it done in C#, from the zenno code.
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)