Does ZP share lists with PM?

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I know that ZP knows how to work with the same list and sync it between the many threads it uses to always keep an updated list in every thread.
But I want to know, If I'm running a template in several threads in ZP, if I use PM with the same template, will it interrupt it or ZP will communicate with PM?

Thanks.

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
I do not advise you to run template in PM and ZP at the same time.

muchink

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
But if I'm Editing a template in PM and ZP is open but not running anything, I'm editing the template and then saving it but while not closing PM, I'm running the template in ZP. Will it run the updated version of the template or I need to exit and re-open ZP?

shabbysquire

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
If I update template in PM and that template is already chosen in ZP, I usually delete in ZP. Then re-select it again. I don't bother to restart, as the new PM template is loaded

Not sure if this action is needed in v.5.0, but in v.4.0 ZP would use old template already chosen. But, sometimes I made adjustment in PM and save while ZP is running. Then what happens is when a thread is done in ZP, the new template is used.

Fu*k knows if any of that makes any sense! :rolleyes:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
But if I'm Editing a template in PM and ZP is open but not running anything, I'm editing the template and then saving it but while not closing PM, I'm running the template in ZP. Will it run the updated version of the template or I need to exit and re-open ZP?
New version should be used.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)