Gorup operations with block?

  • Автор темы Автор темы avalongits
  • Дата начала Дата начала

avalongits

Новичок
Регистрация
14.02.2013
Сообщения
38
Реакции
0
Баллы
0
Is it possible to do some group operations with blocks in PM?

For example, selecting one or more blocks at the same time (and then, delete, copy, insert, ...)

A related question is: do exists macros in PM? can I call inside a template another one template?
 
Yes you can copy and paste. Create a group out of the actions that you want to copy and paste together by right clicking. Then you can do whatever you want with that group of actions.
 
Hi Bigcajones, thank you for the answer! I don't understand anyway

How can I "create a group out of the actions"?

I can't select more than one block (I mean, the big gray column with some steps inside them)

I think I'm missing some basic terms...sorry
 
Hi Bigcajones, thank you for the answer! I don't understand anyway

How can I "create a group out of the actions"?

I can't select more than one block (I mean, the big gray column with some steps inside them)

I think I'm missing some basic terms...sorry

You can only copy action group if they are connected one by one in column and can not if they are alongside.
 
Hi Lokiys, thank you for the answer
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)