How Can I do This (simple I am sure) LATCH?

mark leenheer

Client
Регистрация
29.01.2012
Сообщения
156
Реакции
6
Баллы
0
Hey zenno people could use a little help.

Template gets an account from a file then performs an action 25-35 times.

The issue I have is that if I get any error on those actions it breaks out of the loop, resets and pulls a new account.
How can I make it stay on the account I want (even through an error) until the desired number of actions is accomplished.

I'm sure this is easy but having a hard time finding an answer. Can someone please let me know how I can do this?

scaled.php
 
I didn't get exactly what you mean, but to avoid errors you can make all branches unnecessary ones. Double click on red circle of branch by right mouse button.
 
That's a great tip thanks, I must have missed that in the manual.
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)