How to input generated users name from a list I have?

  • Автор темы Автор темы bambinou
  • Дата начала Дата начала

bambinou

Client
Регистрация
22.08.2011
Сообщения
442
Реакции
21
Баллы
18
Hello,

How can I input a list of usernames I have following with a random number or letters ie:

Brendon{tuy|ioip|poi|890|7987|}

Which macro function can help with this please?


Thank you,

BamBam
 
Get=>Macros=>Take line from file
Get=>Macros=>Strings processing=>Spintax with the result of the previous step. Or you can put it in one step like this:

{-String.Spintax-|-{-File.GetString-|-\Resources\USERNAME.txt-|-random-|-false-}-}
 
Thanks!

Oh you are the person who created the videos?
"I Am The Dark Wiz Video Tutorials"

Lol I have emailed you with my Youtube account :-)

Thanks for your help,

BamBam
 
THIS will get you a name and 4 random letter characters

{-Person.FirstName-|-eng-|-male-}{-Random.Text-|-4-|-c-}

THIS will get you a name and 4 random numbers

{-Person.FirstName-|-eng-|-male-}{-Random.Text-|-4-|-d-}

THIS will get you a name and 4 total random numbers and letters mixed

{-Person.FirstName-|-eng-|-male-}{-Random.Text-|-4-|-cd-}
 
  • Оценить
Реакции: bambinou и bigcajones
Hi Gcomm,

On the above example, where does the text is actually being taken out? Is the software creating all the name itself or I still need to have a file with names in it, I am sorry but I am lost with the expressions on that one.

Also, In of your thread You gave me a loop.xml file, I cannot find the thread anymore sorry, but in your code you have a branch with the "if" statement with this expression(js):
({-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●0●0●6●6●3●-|-≡2≡0≡7≡9≡6≡4≡8≡2≡6≡5≡-} > {-FieldData.FieldData-|-●8●0●0●6●6●3●-|-≡7≡6≡0≡7≡0≡4≡3≡5≡2≡-})

Where did you manage to get the macro code ">" ? I cannot find it anywhere, did you just input it manually?


Thank you,

BamBam
 
The '>' is a javascript check to see if one value is larger than the other. The logic branch where he has this expression is a JS function to check certain attributes like selected text presence.
 
  • Оценить
Реакции: bambinou
Oh Ok Thanks,

This mean it is better to know a little bit of Javascript.
BigCaJones, , tomorrow I will finish my first template, would you mind having a quick look at it please? I have done half tonight, slowly getting there :-)

Thanks again as usual,



BamBam
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)