how to save newly created id?

mk_23

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey, please bear with me, i'm completely new to zennoposter.
I'm trying to make a template to create email addresses.
So when I create the id or complete the registration, I need to store this id (and password) possibly somewhere. How do I do this? I want to grab the value of the userid field and put it in a text file. Is that the best way? How do I do this? I've checked the doc and it says "Data saving is done through the macro 'Record line into file'. You can find this option in the Macros Builder under the heading 'Files and Directories'." but there is no such option under FIles and Directories. I did find 'work with template -> get field value from the executed branch' but I can't seem to figure out how to get the value I need, and then i'll need to store that value in a file somehow. I've emailed support not sure if they'll get back to me on questions like this. I'm hoping to find some help here. Thanks to everyone.

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Add a new step. In this step drag the Get and then Macros into the step. Open the Macros editor. Choose files and directories. Then grab the macro Append Line to
File. Then name your file you want to save the results in. Put the execution results of the steps that give you the email and password in the field Line(s) to append to file.

Here's the macro:

{-File.AppendString-|-\Results\usernamepass.txt-|-RESULT OF USERNAME BRANCH:RESULT OF PASSWORD BRANCH-|-true-}

• Спасибо
Реакции: mk_23

mk_23

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thank you so much for your reply.

I'm still not getting it though. So I followed your steps and here is the resulting macro I get. I think my problem lies with the 'execution result' part. I copied this from the 'execution result' field of the step who's value I want. Here is the macro with just one field (the user id):

{-File.AppendString-|-C:\Work\new-emails.txt-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●1●4●1●6●2●3●-|-vc-1474-}-|-true-}

i'm getting the error: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

thanks again

gcomm

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Your above macro --> {-File.AppendString-|-C:\Work\new-emails.txt-|-{-FieldData.FieldData-|-●1●4●1●6●2●3●-|-vc-1474-}-|-true-}

Should look more like this if you want the user : password

{-File.AppendString-|-C:\Work\new-emails.txt-|-{-username execution branch result here-}:{password execution branch result Here}-|-true-}

You only have one object going into the file. However with the error you receive you may want to double check your execution results and redo the macro itself.

If you haven't already, watch this video by iamthedarkwiz it will walk you through the steps ! htt_://_ww.youtube.com/watch?v=fulTZ9aoBms

Cmon TEXAS ! :D

• Спасибо
Реакции: mk_23

mk_23

Новичок
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks a lot. Yes i realize that I didn't put in the user:password. I was trying it just with the user to get it to work. I've watched the video now and I was doing it correctly, not sure why I was getting that error. I was getting the error when I would click 'test macros' which I realize he didn't click/check when making the video. But i'll double check my previous macro (which fills in the user name) and follow the steps and hopefully it will work. Thanks for your reply and thanks to bigcajones for making the video!

and Cmon Toronto!! lol, that's where i'm from, not there currently tho, in NY, missing home.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)