How to use paid private proxy?

  • Автор темы Автор темы avalongits
  • Дата начала Дата начала
Ok, I tried USERNAME:PASSWORD@PROXY:PORT and it worked

It is the correct way or can I have some anonymity problems?
 
Proxy format is right.
And if you have socks then add socks4://USERNAME:PASSWORD@PROXY:PORT
or
socks5://USERNAME:PASSWORD@PROXY:PORT

No. Socks5 proxies with username+password authorization don't work in Firefox. Neither in Zennoposter.

You can use socks5 with IP authorization or free public ones.
Socks4 will work in all variations.
 
Thank you very much for the answers!

I have another problem now (related to this thread):

It was in the debug.
I used the proxy to login into facebook.
After the login the page loaded in few seconds, as aspected.
But ZP tooks about five minutes to detect the page as loaded (the loading signal in the bottom left corner was white-gray)

Where could be the problem?
 
You can change timeout in Tab - Settings action

You can also try to disable images, plugins, Ajax/get in Browser - Settings action
 
I recently purchased 50 proxies from myprivacyproxy.net.
but the live number is always zero in the SOURCES tab. what is going on!
1: the format is correct
2: the proxy username and password are correct!
have no idea
 
You dont need to check them if they are paid.
Add list yo your template, bound it with txt file on your hard drive where you store them and use List processing - take line and Browser settings - Set proxy actions.
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)