IP Leak Google in 7.7.11.0

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
There is an IP leak somewhere in this (7.7.11.0) and the last version.

I am using Chromium browser and superemulation and profile folders with a quality US ISP IPv6 proxy on Win10. I also tried it without superemulation and normal profiles and combination thereof and on different computers, but there's always my geolocation leaking somehow to google. In an antidetect browser (I have tried gologin and Dolphin Anty) there is no leak - using of course the same exact IPv6 proxy. The picture shows the first signin from the antidetect browser, the other 2 are different logins with ZP, leaking my geolocation. When using e.g. webbrowsertools.com to check if there is an webrtc or dns leak somewhere, it finds nothing, only google seems to know.

When setting the proxy inside ZP I checked all boxes, all other boxes are also checked, except max screen.

Вложения

Последнее редактирование:
  • Спасибо
Реакции: Perfecto

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
After some more rigorous testing I've noticed that the leak only occurs when using an IPv6 proxy, with IP4 everything seems to be fine.

So is there a way to stop that IPV6 leak somehow? This is really bad since I could lose 1000s of accounts that way.

Correction: Ip4 also leaks somehow to google. It just took longer apparently.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Perfecto

Perfecto

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I can't automate my Gmails at all with Zennoposter, even with super emulation and high-quality residential and 4G proxies.
What's strange is that when I test on browser leak, everything is OK. @zenewbie same for you?

With Zennodroid emulator it works, with Zennodroid and a real device it works even better!

zenewbie

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Yes, browserleaks and similar sites can't find any leaks, it's just google which knows my geolocation.

Zennodroid would be too impractical for me unfortunately, since I need to have 1000s of accounts for my purposes.

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)