Is there a tutorial to explain this

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I'm trying to make a Hotmail account creator. I am not able to get the template to click on the final I accept button. I can see that it clicks it but it does not move forward.

I looked at someones template for Hotmail and they have done it differently to me. Theirs uses html and mine does not. I'm sure mine is the wrong or bad way. Is there a video tutorial to explain it?

Mine

Other

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Difference is about how these 2 templates were created.

1st one was recorded with only branch builder and 2nd one was recorded by real clicking actions mostly without branch builder. HTML you reffered to is simple SET value for attribute which you do via branch builder.

I prefer 1st one.

My click on the last button.
Not sure if it will help

http://gyazo.com/fe19a9ffd8dbcb573b0468eae88023a5

• Спасибо
Реакции: 532

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Thanks!

I had a look at your picture and set the same thing up but it still did not work. The only difference was that on my image of the button the blue border is a little bit off the button on the bottom and right side. So there is something that I am doing wrong.

I'm going to play around more to see if I can figure it out. :huh:

rostonix

Известная личность
Благодарностей
5 707
Баллы
Send me your template if you want.
Attach to PM xml file.
I will check.

• Спасибо

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Don't know if you used the one that I shared but Hotmail has changed in the last week. As if that wasn't anything new. You need to learn how to use the branch constructor in your template. This will help you narrow down the elements that the template is looking for on the page. Also, remember that the page that you are on has randomly generated code on it that you will have to use a regex value for. If you need a working template or would like to see how to use the branch constructor, hit me up on Skype. I will try and do a vid for you as soon as I can. Going through some family issues right now.

• Спасибо

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
I thought I replied to this a few days ago. I had written one but must have forgot to post it.

Send me your template if you want.
Attach to PM xml file.
I will check.
I've attached the template. I know it has some silly features like the javascript popup and it's a mess but I'm just trying to learn.

Don't know if you used the one that I shared but Hotmail has changed in the last week. As if that wasn't anything new. You need to learn how to use the branch constructor in your template. This will help you narrow down the elements that the template is looking for on the page. Also, remember that the page that you are on has randomly generated code on it that you will have to use a regex value for. If you need a working template or would like to see how to use the branch constructor, hit me up on Skype. I will try and do a vid for you as soon as I can. Going through some family issues right now.
I'm pretty sure it is your template. I was using it as a reference.

I'll ask you on skype sometime :-) If you don't mind to make a video I would be very grateful, of course when you get the time. I've seen the one where you pick a template in WordPress using the branch builder but I can't figure out how to click this button.

BTW. Has anyone ever had their project maker randomly change skin? I just opened mine and it was springtime? It keeps doing it.

Вложения

bigcajones

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Few things. The first thing that was causing the problem of it not progressing is the fact that you cleared the cookie after hitting the signup link. Hotmail establishes a random signup id when you click the link and you are deleting it from your cookies. Hotmail, as well as most sites don't like you going straight to the signup page. Delete that branch. You are also clicking on a couple of things twice. This shouldn't cause a problem, but better to take them out. For future reference, you don't have to click the dropdowns for the birthdate information on most sites. Just use the random.int macro for the value and it will be filled in. I noticed you used counters.

Also, you are going to have to put a substantial pause after you click the signup button in order for the email page to load. 20-40 seconds will usually work. I also noticed that when you are checking for text to see that you are in the email, the template is not finding the 1 new email text. You need to change this to Hotmail Highlights since that will always be on the page. Sometimes you will get 2 new emails in the box, and this is generated on the page where the selected text presence check won't work. Trust me, I've tried it before.

Make the changes I suggest and you should be fine. Add a few pauses in your template also. In the birthdate section. Get used to doing this on pages with this kinda form because a lot of times the template will just fly through there and one of the values will get skipped. A couple of seconds is fine.

The last thing about the template. The coders have it where the template will load a skin depending on the time of year. At Christmas and Valentine it changes. You can change it back to the basic black by clicking on the big logo button at the top left.

• Спасибо

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)