Loop Inside Of A Loop Problem! Need help

  • Автор темы Автор темы Iulian
  • Дата начала Дата начала

Iulian

Client
Регистрация
28.01.2013
Сообщения
4
Реакции
0
Баллы
1
Hello everybody,

Well I am just starting with Zenno and I want to replicate an bot that I did in Ubot. I find Zenno light years ahead of Ubot but I have a small problem with getting an loop inside a loop to work with lists and list position.

Here is an screenshot I took and a little explanation, I am going to go in details below:
1vjqBl7.png


So what I am trying to achieve:
- I have a list of 100 links that I want to go and post something to them
- I want to use 2 accounts and post 50 links per account

So bot goes to site -> register -> checks if Account Position < Total Accounts -> Counts List Position Number from 0 -> loops thru posting -> Checks if Position Number < Total Links Per Account -> loops back

No my problem is when the Position number is < Total links per account the bot goes thru registration again but when it goes to the second logic if the Position number is still < total links per account meaning when it goes thru the second loop position number is 50 and total per account is 50, so it finishes the project and doesnt go into posting the next 50 lines.

I hope someone can help me with this, it ain't much but I cant figure out an solution lol:)

Thanks,
Iulian
 
Nevermind, I managed to do it myself :)
 
:beer:
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)