Manage content

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
hi guys - I`m trying to orgenize my content better before I post . currently using excel (csv). it only presents text (content, url of picture, url or video). is there a way for me to preview the picture or video (without going to the folder itself) - just like you see in the wordpress interface or something similar? anything that automatically updates - and will be either on my computer or via server (that zenno can read)...?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 185
Баллы
First of all why you using csv for content ?
Secondly I do not understand what and for what you should preview

Mankush

Client
Благодарностей
Баллы
Hey lokiys
Using Csv - as it is easy to organize -

Column A Column B Column C Column D
Headline Content Picture Video

I scrape a lot of content and I want to be able to see the picture, or play the video while I sort the content.
The final goal is to enable my clients to send me a file with content to post for them.
I offered it to clients (discount service - it they organize the content)- they are excited.
but I`m struggling with the correct method... I`m not sure what platform I should be using.

What do you think would be the most simple way to do it?

lokiys

Благодарностей
1 185
Баллы
About csv - I strongly suggest you to go over .txt files for any content, txt files in general is much much lighter file type. And they will work better.

About everything else - If you want to check content on your own PC then there was way file://yourFile.html or something like that.
But if you want to check those content remotely then you should upload those files on some hosting with help of FTP and give links to your clients to check...

Correct me if I misunderstand something.

• Спасибо
Реакции: Mankush

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 1, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 1)