Need your opinion

  • Автор темы Автор темы pjv
  • Дата начала Дата начала

pjv

Client
Регистрация
13.06.2011
Сообщения
8
Реакции
2
Баллы
0
Hello guys,

just a small question.

I've made a template that takes a line from a text file (= a line with email address) and the line is deleted after fetching it, because I have to use a different email each time I run the template.

Sometimes, I have an error, eg. a Captcha entered wrong. Then, Zennoposter starts all over again, grabbing a new email address from the text file. Unfortunately, the previous email address is gone, while still unused.

Now my question is: is there some kind of macro that can be developed to solve my problem? Eg: each time the template fails, Zennoposter appends the line with the unused email back to the text file (is this possible?)?

Thanks a lot in advance!
 
Hi there!
Yes of course) You can do it by setting up exit on fails to step with macros {-File.AppendString-|-\Results\file_with_mails.txt-|-some@mail.com-|-true-}
to setup this thing - just double click on red dot on fail-step? the double click on step with our macrose on blue dot / thats all )
 
  • Оценить
Реакции: pjv
Hi there!
Yes of course) You can do it by setting up exit on fails to step with macros {-File.AppendString-|-\Results\file_with_mails.txt-|-some@mail.com-|-true-}
to setup this thing - just double click on red dot on fail-step? the double click on step with our macrose on blue dot / thats all )

Awesome!!

thanks abuser for the advice!
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)