Pause Macro Specifics ???

  • Автор темы Автор темы gcomm
  • Дата начала Дата начала

gcomm

Client
Регистрация
01.03.2011
Сообщения
332
Реакции
93
Баллы
28
Hello Zenno World,

If I use the macro {-Pause-|-{-Random.Int-|-4-|-7-}-}

Is the time Zenno Waits an even interval - for example is it............

4.0 seconds / 5.0 seconds / 6.0 seconds etc... or is it....

4.3 seconds / 5.2 seconds / 6.9 seconds etc...

What is the exact specs ? to the second ? millisecond ? or microsecond ?



Justin Bieber Selena Gomez sex tape to the winner.... <--- thanks ;)
 
Man, you Canadians! Not happy with a dollar. Gotta have a dollar and a dime.
 
Loonies and Toonies my man !!!

If I was Mr. Google I would say "hey wait, all these actions are happening at random intervals... but without any microseconds...always clicking on the exact second --- hmmmm..."
 
This is a very straightforward question really ---


If I use the macro {-Pause-|-{-Random.Int-|-4-|-7-}-}

Is the time Zenno Waits an even interval - for example is it............

4.0 seconds / 5.0 seconds / 6.0 seconds etc... or is it....

4.3 seconds / 5.2 seconds / 6.9 seconds etc...

What is the exact specs ? to the second ? millisecond ? or microsecond ?
 
If I was Mr. Google I would say "hey wait, all these actions are happening at random intervals... but without any microseconds...always clicking on the exact second --- hmmmm..."

Lets imagine for a moment that your zenno box was in the same datacenter & same server rack as the site your going to post to. Even in that hypothetical your still going to get latency/lag that changes minute to minute, but 99.99999999999999999999999% of the time your posting to a different datacenter/state/country. So i think its fair to say that latency flux will give you microsecond variations without even trying to code it in as a "feature".

OR, the short version...put the crack pipe down :p
 
I like your optimism - dick ;)

the "random-ness" of the macro itself... could be more "random" .
 

Кто просматривает тему: (Всего: 0, Пользователи: 0, Гости: 0)